- Visual Refraction
- Full Diabetic Comprehensive Exam with Dilation
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Ocular Diseases (including Glaucoma) and Injury; as allowed by law
- Treatment of Eye Infections
- Foreign Body Removal
- Cataract Detection and Co-Management
- OptoMap Digital Imaging
- OCT Digital Imaging
- Complete Contact Lens Service: Updating CL Prescriptions, Training and Refitting
- Full Service Optical Including: Styling, Large Frame Selection, Sunglasses, Clip-Ons, Sport Eyewear
- Maui Jim Retailer
- Eyeglass Repair
- Laser Surgery Co-Management
Facilities and Equipment
Our location features the Humphreys Vision Analyzer. This computerized equipment allows Dr. Christensen to guide each patient through their vision exam without the comparisons of "which is better? One or Two?" Patients agree that this is very user friendly.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and we offer payment plans.
We participate with VSP and Medicare. Please call our office if you have any questions regarding your vision coverage. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.